This ex MOD Defender 110 Hard Top – has been used as a daily driver until recently – now moving on due to changing circumstances . Hence this sale!
This is a good solid Classic Land Rover which is excellent condition for its age. It has a very solid chassis and rear cross member. It starts and runs well and has proved very reliable.
Some facts and figures for your reference
Model Long Wheel Base 110 Defender Hard Top
Registered December 1986
Mileage 129K (engine only done 55k miles)
• In very good solid condition with no previous patchwork – Full inspection is welcome
• Could do with a refreshed under body sealing, but left as is now to prove there is no patch work etc. – No coverup
• Doors are in good condition though the drivers door has been repaired
New parts recently fitted
• New quality Valeo clutch and HD release arm fitted
• New radiator
• Timing belt recently replaced
• Front steering swivels
• Full set of 4 tyres
• Side and tail lamps
• Rear fog lamp
• Wind screen seal
• Rear seats
• Door locks (so comes with a full set of spare keys)
• Side steps
• Wiper blades
• Steering column UJ
Vehicle comes complete with fully adjustable tow hitch
This vehicle has MOT until June 2021
Viewing is most welcome and certainly preferred as I always prefer people to see what they are buying up front. However, viewing needs to be arranged prior to any visit please.
Payment to be either cash or bank transfer and vehicle must be fully paid for prior to the release of the vehicle.
This vehicle is also listed elsewhere so maybe withdrawn from sale.
I think I have covered all the important points but do contact me if any further information is required.
This is a good solid vehicle, with very many more years of working life.
Mention https://ukbuyandsell.com/ when calling seller to get a good deal