MOVE TO CANADA.
Since the United Kingdom’s vote to leave the European Union, there’s been a surge of interest among people wondering how to move to Canada from the UK.
Canadian PR is better than UK PR. Canada is more liberal with its immigration procedures because of the large size of the country and the low population. Canada is in need of human resources. That is why Canada welcomes people across the world as immigrants.
Canadian PR is better simply because it is easier and less complicated to achieve than a UK indefinite leave to remain. It is very difficult these days to get indefinite leave to remain in UK but it’s easier to enter the country as a visitor or student. As a student or visitor there is no much benefit and you may end up not qualifying for Indefinite Leave to Remain. But if you enter Canada (which is becoming more difficult) you have more chances of becoming a PR in few years.
1. The moment you land in Canada as an immigrant, you get the Canadian PR on the other hand, UK doesn’t give you PR rather provides you an immigrant visa, which you can convert to ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) after staying in the UK for a period of 5 years. So there is a huge difference in how the immigration systems works in both the countries.
2. Canada gives you more easy options to become a Canadian Citizen (3 years) with a moderate amount of taxes as compared to UK, where you have to pay hefty taxes and the period is 5+ years before you can apply for UK Citizenship.
3. Both countries offer free education to children but when it comes to getting child benefits, you will get them once you get your Permanent Resident Card in Canada making it lot easier to survive in the tough initial period. In the UK, you won’t get any child benefits until you get the ILR, which is after 5 years.
4. In Canada, you don’t have to show a minimum amount of wages but in the UK, you have to maintain a minimum amount of salary (very high) to become eligible for the UK ILR. Not only that, in UK you have to pay huge amount of taxes which are almost half the amount in Canada.
5. Once you are in Canada your chances of becoming Canadian Citizen are very high compared to that of UK.
Therefore, it’s really worth considering your move to Canada from the UK.
No matter which industry you work in, if you’re wondering how to move to Canada from the UK, or transition to permanent residence after obtaining a temporary work permit, our Experts are here to help you.
There are over 80 options for immigration to Canada.
We are an authorized immigration consultancy based in Canada.
Canadian Visas Immigration consultancy is dedicated to providing you with a superior standard of service quality while ensuring your Immigration Case is successfully concluded in a timely manner. Our consultants are fully licensed and qualified as required by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) which is the primary governing body for the Immigration industry in Canada. Our organization has acquired the knowledge and experience needed to help you successfully conclude your Immigration Case and make it as hassle free as possible.
Contact us to find out how you qualify to migrate to Canada.
Canadian Visa Immigration Consultancy,
16083 Hurontario Street,
Caledon, L7C2EF, Canada.
Please visit our website for more details or call us 06472390277
Mention https://ukbuyandsell.com/ when calling seller to get a good deal