New Zealand Immigration Advisory Services During NZ Border Closure:
Self applicants Welcome:
I am New Zealander, a former NZ Government Consular Official (postings to NZ Embassies/Consulates in Papua New Guinea, South Korea, Germany and Australia), and a Licensed Immigration Adviser with 32 years experience assisting migrants start a new life in New Zealand.
During this lock down period I am happy to offer a personalized service to those with an interest in a move to NZ.
This includes those wishing to lodge their own applications.
I offer a 20 minute assessment/advisory session (telephone or Zoom with emailed follow up summary) to enquirers or self applicants at a fixed cost of UKP50.
I am currently in the UK and can arrange a time to suit.
You are free to ask whatever questions you wish as part of this assessment – examples:
– Can I qualify under any policies that are in place now?
– What are my chances of employment?
– Do I need any kind of professional/occupational registration?
– Are my qualifications recognized in NZ?
– I have lodged an application yourself and have received a demand for more information or documentation from the NZ Immigration authorities.
– I want to lodge an application yourself but need advice or explanation regarding policy or documentation issues.
– Can I include my partner/child/sibling/parents?
– How do I get Police Certificates?
– I have health problems, can I still qualify?
– I have a conviction, can I still qualify?
– Can my spouse work?
– Can my children get free education?
– Do I need to sit a language test?
Please email me for an appointment. 07909501899
Mention https://ukbuyandsell.com/ when calling seller to get a good deal