Attractive and well presented top floor One Bedroom Victorian conversion flat located close to amenities and Herne Hill station providing access to Victoria. Tulse Hill station gives easy access to London Bridge.
Accommodation is comfortably laid out with an open landing providing space for a home office.
– Reception room provides character within the eaves. Sofa bed and coffee table are included.
– Kitchen is separated from the reception room with a range of base units offers suitable storage. Theirs a fridge freezer and electric oven & hob.
– Bathroom is a good size has with a shower over the bath.
– Bedroom offers good storage with hanging and drawers and a standard double bed.
– Additional storage within the eaves also housing washing machine.
– Communal garden at the rear of the property is shared with two other flats both of which have had long standing tenants and owners.
Deronda Road is a quiet leafy Road of attractive Victorian properties. Brockwell Park is moments away with its open spaces, Lido, Gym & Cafes.
Current tenancy finishes at the end of September and the property is available part furnished.
Mention https://ukbuyandsell.com/ when calling seller to get a good deal