Filing tax return for individual and company,VAT, Payroll, company formation, book keeping


Type : Services
Location : London

Tax consultant at your help to file company tax return CT600 or self assessment tax return. I can also help you get tax refund in case of excess tax or CIS deduction.

Filing VAT, payroll, Work place pension, EIS, SEIS or any other matter relating to accounts department. I am good with XERO, SAGE, QUICKBOOKS, VT, Caseware, CCH accounts and all payroll software.

New company formation, cancelling the company registration, making profit and loss account, balance sheet and any other matter relating to company.

For more details please call me at 07903540746

Mention when calling seller to get a good deal


Write a Review
Safety tips when buying and selling
  1. Use a safe location to meet seller
  2. Avoid cash transactions
  3. Beware of unrealistic offers
  4. Report abusive ads.